It is time to kick 2020 to the curb. Although 2020 was quite a mess on many levels, there are some bright spots to celebrate our 19th year as we move forward into the next….
The team at Superstition Specialty Cars worked its typical mainstay of repairs, upgrades and restoration on some beautiful hot rods, classics and muslecars, however we added a lot of value-adds to the list this year.
Starting with the team, adding Mark as GM, he and Cinnimon have managed to streamline the customer-facing process with great success. Cinnimon has completely revamped our web presence on all platforms. Mike started this summer with our repair backlog and brought his mad engine skills and racing background to the floor. Billy started this fall on general repair and wiring, and Krystina rejoined to help with our big move, help organize the Pecos floor, and wrench on occasion.
Along with repair, upgrade and inspection services, Superstition Specialty Cars now offers many new services and products to enhance the value of your ride.
- We can quickly change the look of your ride simply powder coating your wheels, bumpers and other pieces.
- Superstition is now an authorized Inyati Spray In Bedliner dealer, offering superior protection for your truck bed and UV protection.
- We are now a Raceline Wheel dealer offering a beautiful selection of wheels for your car, truck, SUV, UTV, ATV and trailers. Tires are also available.
- Lighting? Superstition is now your source for KC Hilites!
- Need to protect your sweet ride from all that killer UV? We offer tint, PPF-paint protection film, nano ceramic coatings, and more.
Superstition is adding new products and service constantly, so if you can dream it, we can add it. Lift it, lower it, bag it, deck it, cool it, boost it… Call us at 480-774-6809 and we’ll help you transform your ride into your dream ride. Here are some of the highlights from 2020’s projects… Cheers! and Happy New Year!!!